Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Coming Soon

Hello. My name is wayoutnumbered and I'm a blogaholic. Sound familiar? Are you like me and absolutely obsessed with checking your favorite blogs....like...every 20 seconds? Well, I have help coming. No, I'm not going to make you give them up. I'm really not that cruel. But I have recently stumbled upon a cool little thingy on the internet that makes checking your blogs way quicker. It's probably been around for 13 years but I just found it, love it, and feel the need to share it. But you'll have to wait because I titled this blog Coming Soon, not Right Now.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

But does it let you still visit the sites themselves? Because no matter how much I love things like feeds, I really like to get the feel of the site too.

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop